Despite some rumours going around, Alice Springs has more to offer than “just” being the gateway to Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon!
Check out this great article highlighting the top 37 Thing To Do in Alice Springs.
Here’s a few more ideas on what there is to do and discover during your stay here with us – we are more than happy to assist you with the booking of your Alice Springs experience:
For the Beautiful Views…
- Discover the Westmacs and go for a swim in one of the beautiful permanent waterholes
- Take in the stunning desert scenery from up above, while floating silently through the skies in a hot air balloon
- Watch the sunset over Alice Springs form the nearby ANZAC hill
For the Animal Lover…
- Visit Brolga in his Kangaroo Sanctuary for a once in a lifetime experience and get to hold one of the many rescued joeys
- Go for a coffee in the botanical gardens (just 5 min. away), climb the lookout and meet wild wallabies and kangaroos along the way
- Enjoy the desert sunset from the back of a camel
- Explore the Desert Park and enjoy one of the many guided activities
For the Hiker…
- Go for a hike up Mt Gillen, great for sunrise and sunset!
- If you are in to trekking, take on the challenge of the Larapinta Trail
- Make a trip to the famous Palm Valley
For the History and Adventure Seeker…
- Learn about the early settlement after an easy 20min. bike ride to the telegraph station (see us at reception for bike hire)
- Try a unique outback quad tour that takes you off the beaten track
And honestly…this is just the tip of many more things there are to do and we love to tell you more about it once you’re here with us.