EMU RUN EXPERIENCE – 1 Day 4WD Palm Valley AU$ 215
You won’t get bored on the 1 day 4WD Palm Valley tour operated by Emu Run!
Visit Hermannsburg and learn about its history and renowned aboriginal Art collection, before travelling further along the Finke River bed towards Palm Valley, where you’ll get to enjoy the beauty of this unique hidden oasis. A journey into another time and another world.
This tour restarts it season from April 2023,
Departs Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays
What you win
- SAVE AU$10 by booking directly through Alice’s Secret
- FREE pick up and drop off right in front of the hostel
- Borrow a flynet for FREE
- Get ready for your tour with the help of Alice’s Secret or relax after it by enjoying the beautiful garden and the cosy atmosphere of our little oasis
- Morning tea
- Picnic Lunch
- Drinking water
- Accommodation Pick-up & Drop-off
- Experienced Friendly Guide
- Air Conditioned 4WD Vehicle
- Entry Fee to Hermannsburg Cultural Precinct
Traveling through the West MacDonnell Ranges we make our way to the Historic Precinct of Hermannsburg for morning tea and a leg stretch. After scones with jam and cream explore the historic buildings and Art Gallery featuring works of the famous Aboriginal Artist Albert Namatjira.
Its then time to depart Hermannsburg and journey along the ancient Finke River bed by custom built 4WD. The next stop will be Cycad Gorge and then it’s a short 4WD drive into Palm Valley where you will be able to wander amongst the relict Palms and Cycads.
Here you will have the opportunity to complete to Rim Walk or the River Walk and experience this Oasis in the desert.
On the return journey you will stop for a picnic lunch before the short walk up to Kalaranga Lookout. By mid-afternoon it’s time to return to Hermannsburg Historic Precinct for a short stop and last minute photos of the area.
In the late afternoon we return to Alice Springs watching the fading light reflecting of the MacDonnell Ranges.
What to bring
- Travel voucher
- water bottle (capacity 1 litre)
- strong non-slip walking shoes
- hat (wide brimmed is best)
- sunglasses, sunscreen
- casual and comfortable clothing (cool, light clothing is best in summer and warm clothing for winter)
- swim wear & towel (during summer only)
Please fill out the booking form to start organising your Palm Valley adventure
Error: Contact form not found.