3 Day Uluru, Kata Tjuta and King’s Canyon Tour ($425)
Experience Uluru, Kata-Tjuta & Kings Canyon while camping under millions of stars.
This camping tour starts and ends in Alice Springs. Let us know if you want to end your tour at Ayers Rock.
This tour departs everyday EXCEPT Thursday.
NOTE: This tour is operated by Adventure Tours.
What you win
- FREE return night in a 6-bed dorm or upgrade to a private double/twin for $20
- Borrow a FREE sleeping bag and fly net
- FREE Luggage storage
- FREE pick up and drop off right in front of the hostel
- Get ready for your tour with the help of Alice’s Secret and relax after your tour by enjoying the beautiful garden and the cosy atmosphere of our little oasis.
The 3 Day Uluru & Kings Canyon Camping Experience is ALL INCLUSIVE, with NO more to pay.
- Sparkling wine and snacks at Uluru sunset
- Experienced, friendly tour guides
- Toilets, hot showers and swimming pools at both campgrounds
- Quality swags and sleeping bags
- Safari tents on the second night at Kings Creek Station
- Uluru park entrance fee ($25pp)
- Air conditioned bus
- Quality healthy meals and drinking water
- Pick up from Alice Springs accommodation, Ayers Rock Airport or
- Ayers Rock Resort (Outback Pioneer Hotel)
Day 1: Alice Springs to Kata Tjuta & Uluru Sunset
Starting in Alice Springs, we continue on to the permanent campsite at Yulara for lunch before embarking to explore the 36 domes of Kata Tjuta. Here, we get up close to this ancient geological formation during an afternoon hike. The perfect end to a remarkable day is watching the Rock’s rich colours change against a blazing Red Centre sunset. Depending on your mood you can choose to sleep in a permanent 4 share safari tent (bunk beds) or in a swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of outback stars. Optional upgrade to twin tents available at $75/person per tour – twin tent upgrade price includes sleeping bag and pillow. (L,D)
Day 2: Uluru to Kings Canyon
Enjoy a glorious sunrise with a walk around the base of Uluru. Deepen your understanding of the land and the Mala people during a walk with your tour guide. There’s an opportunity to purchase Aboriginal arts and crafts at the Cultural Centre before travelling to our exclusive campsite in Watarrka National Park (Kings Canyon). You can choose tonight to sleep in a swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of outback stars or in one of our permanent 4 share safari tents (bunk beds). Optional upgrade to twin tents available at $75/person per tour – twin tent upgrade price includes sleeping bag and pillow. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
Discover the Lost City and the Garden of Eden on a 6km hike in Kings Canyon. Admire and explore the towering walls and crevices of Watarrka National Park. The photo opportunities are endless in Kings Canyon so be sure to bring your camera. At the end of the trek it’s time to refuel with a bite to eat before making the journey back to the remote centre of Alice Springs. (B,L)
Or if you choose to finish the tour in Ayers Rock, you will be transferred from Kings Canyon Resort to Ayers Rock Resort after lunch. Please note that this service must be requested at the time of booking, and will incur an additional charge of $125 per adult / $65 per child.